Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday 08-09




Had a great time jamming yesterday.. Steve was great & we had a lot in common.. He sure can "pick".. His style offers some contrast to mine.. "fills in a lot of voids in my chord structures" We might do some stuff together- who knows. He's a great writer too.. I'm kinda lacking in that vein.. Got some good ideas though..


Boy ! It's a wicked "foggy" morning... Really thick like London... ( Taylor sees it all the time ), I went out to walk in it... Swearls around as you go through it... weird .... Looks like the was a bear at our dumpster last night.. tried to push it over... I could see the paw marks on the back..we had to replace it a few years back for that reason... & get a "bear-proof" lid..


Sounds like Sharon is getting up.... I can hear the patter of size 8's upstairs.


Hope you all have a wonderfull day...



Love to all & God Bless,

Ric