Monday, December 21, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!




Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday with loved ones..

I did a concert for a local rest home yesterday... had a great time.. did a bunch of oldies that I thought they would recognize..and realized that that many of the tunes ( that I don't ordinarily do) are something I might consider performing more of in the future.
Sharon was going to take a bunch of photos but got so wrapped-up in the show that she didn't even think of it..til I was through and we were just talking with everyone..

I've been doing quite a bit of "back & forth" on CLASSMATES with Ed Watson & some other friends from high school.... great memories / great fun ... wish more would participate..

The seven tracks I laid down for my album are getting great response from friends & relatives, even though they are not mixed or mastered as yet.. Still want to do 8-10 more & then decide which I like best... Also need to do some more harmony & add'l instrumental work..

Got to run...

Love to all who visit,

Ric