Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mid-November-09


Hope everyone is healthy and happy...Sharon & I wish you all our best for this Holiday season....


I'm going into the studio to do some recording next Saturday.. with Brian Walker.. Not sure what I want to address first.. some of my newer stuff or some "standards". Sharon wants me to lay down : Make The World Go Away, Ghost Riders In The Sky, 16 Tons, Hey-Colorado, Lost My Drivin Wheel, South of The Border, & stuff like that... I'm also leaning towards: They Call The Wind Mariah, Red Fox, Tomorrow Is A Long Time; The Man In Me, The Canadian Railroad Trilogy, Scotch & Soda, Summertime, San Francisco Bay Blues & some of the other stuff.. not sure as yet..." Lots of changes, Max... Lot's of changes...." ( From Dirty Dancing after the "final dance")..
Headin' out for town this A.M. to stock up on "goodies".
We're going to be spending Thanksgiving with our friends Jack & Audry Slater and about twenty others at the "General Store" right near us. Thats Jacks restaurant.. ( I sing there a lot too ..) Going to be "pot luck" & We're looking forward to it
God Bless you all.
Keep safe & warm....and keep the faith. ( unless Obama takes that away from us too !!)
Ric