Monday, November 09, 2009

Yep.. We got it already.... & I've been doing some duet stuff with Steve Mendon ( local artist with some pretty good success in Europe right now ).. also, got a chance to do some recording at Misty Dawn's studio.. locally. Also, last week I ran into another Studio owner... Brian Walker... He's got a 32 track Digitec system.. and access to several local musicians ( lead guitar, drums, fiddle, peddle steel, audoharp, base, etc. ) and he's played on stuff with (MR. LES PAUL) among others... looking forward to doing some recording with him.. He also makes ( and I mean it ) planes, as in mono-planes that two (2) can fly in.. and he writes music, has several patents, and is a prolific writer.. I'm humbled... Hope everyone is happy & successful... contented and loved... "BLESSED"
as I am.. God Bless you all !!
Ric