Thursday, March 05, 2009

March is in as a lamb here...!!!

Well, it's been a while since I sent out anything new...Life is good here in the high country. March came in as the "proverbial" lion. Temps in the 60's & 70's, got some gigs lined-up for summer.. been recording like crazy, working on some new material... "Summertime", Ghost Riders In The Sky, Devoted To You ( Everly Bros. ), Lea's Song ( Jim & Leanne Mckenny - Miss Jim a lot.. God bless you man), That Little ol' Shack Out Back So Dear To Me, Rose and A Baby Ruth ( G. Hamilton IV), yadda, yadda, yadda. & some "Bert & I" stuff. I need to drop some pounds this spring... "don't like the way my jeans fit". But. I gotta tell ya.. Sharon sure does spoil me. Her cooking is beyond anything you can imagine. It's a gift........ and I pay the price. ( I'll deal with it on an other level ).. Hope all is well with all of you.
R. Harrison Emery