Sunday, March 08, 2009






"Shakopee Onondega" (or digger as we call him) our Norwegian Forest Cat doing his cleaning routine...........and last nights sunset, before the colors. We never got rain yesterday and only a dusting of snow. ( We really need to moisture right now... it's getting real dry... and with all the Pinon Pines around the property.. it's an issue).


This morning is another clear, typical Southern Colorado day. I'll probably do some "deadwood" clean-up down on our shooting range. (Sharon's anxious to do some "plinking ). Had huge winds this winter that took down some good size limbs.

Every spring she gets the perverbial "itchy trigger finger" .... she's such a great shooter, much better than I... and I'm really good ! It's a "female" thing.... I have a close friend in S.A.S.S. that says " women listen to instructions better than guys and thats why they tend to be better at shooting" and I believe him; she can do amazing things with a .45 Colt.

Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead today... Boy I hate to lose that hour !!


Well, I'd better get to it.... Have a wonderful day... God Bless

R.Harrison Emery